CIASL MRO facility is promoted by Cochin International Airport, the first Greenfield airport in India under public-private partnership and with tremendous growth potential.
The benefits include
- Cost of living/cost of labor lower than Metros in India and much lower than any MRO centre in nearby Countries
- Strategic location of Cochin Airport in the Asia-pacific region which attracts business from Airlines
- An additional MRO base in future, for the growing Indian Aviation Market
- Availability of Qualified Manpower
- Excellent track record of promoters
- Line maintenance activities have already commenced at Cochin Airport and expected to be extended to Trivandum and Calicut International Airports shortly.
- Located in an area of 35 acres and potential for expansion
What CIASL can offer to the Partner
- Equity participation for JV Partner(s) in CIASL up to 50%
- Present Authorized capital of CIASL is Rs. 700 Million and the subscribed capital Rs. 350 Million.
- Networking with Government, Regulatory Authorities and Airlines
- Infrastructure and logistic support and working along with the Partner to set up a world class MRO facility.